Sunday, April 30, 2006

Computer fun!

One of the things I love to do with my computer is play with photos and other graphical images. Here are some of the things I've done in the last few weeks:


That's a picture of John with Ella in Townbrook Hollow. We took her for a walk a couple of weeks ago. In fact, I've been feeling guilty about NOT taking her lately. The photo manipulation came from Picassa (the free Google product). I was able to improve the lighting of the original to show more detail and to make the picture warmer than it originally was.

In the following set you can see the original abstract graphic (created with Windows Paint) followed by the manipulated image. The manipulations were done with GIMP which is a FREE Gnu opensource program which you can use with many operating systems including Windows and Linux.
Send me e-mail: joanarnfield@gmail.com